Weekly BAP Meetings
Our professional meetings are held on Thursday evening in Lillis 211 at 6:00 pm and last approximately one hour. In each meeting, one or more professionals from the government, private sector, or public accounting share their knowledge and experience. Topics range from understanding career fields and opportunities to more technical topics. Following each meeting, there is time to socialize and network. Light food and drinks will be served and members, pledges, professionals, faculty, and others can mingle informally.
Members can also meet our professional requirements by attending our VITA training sessions for volunteers, led by our VP of External Affairs and VITA Chair. Email either for more information:
- Wednesday, January 17th, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Straub Hall 251
- Friday, January 19th, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Straub Hall 251
- Wednesday, January 24th, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Straub Hall 251
- Friday, January 26th, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Straub Hall 251
- Wednesday, January 31st, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Braddock Tutoring Center
- Friday, February 2nd, 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Braddock Tutoring Center
Meet the Firms
Date: Monday, October 2, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Location: Ford Alumni Center
Meet the firms is our annual event where firms will send representatives to discuss career opportunities for the accounting profession. This is a can’t miss event for all accounting majors!
Meet the Students
Date: May 10, 2018
Time: 6;00 - 8:00 PM
Location: EMU Crater Lake North & South
Meet the students is another career fair event for accounting majors. Representatives from top industry firms will be at tables discussing career opportunities before fall recruiting.